- Janice started helping in the family business while she was still a kid. She officially joined McClelland in 2001, and is the 3rd generation family leader of the business.
- Janice regularly has her non-human staff, Bear and Lily, come to the office to help out – they excel at napping and guarding her office from predators (aka co-workers).
Vice President, Sales
- Paul came to McClelland in 2006 as a tech, and is now in sales.
- Likes the challenge of audio design – every day brings something new.
Chief Information Officer
- Joined McClelland in 1983 – his fingerprints are all over everything. Phil likes to torture Janice by talking about retirement.
- Enjoys recording choral and orchestra concerts in his spare time.
- His favorite jobs is that of ‘Grampa’ to his five grandkids.
- Dave has over 30 years at McClelland – we were his temporary plan while he figured out a career.
- Values time with his wife and kids above all else.
- In his former life, he was ‘Big Wave Dave’ on the midnight shift at T95.
- A music lover passionate about audio system design, Gary founded LivingSound in 2010, which was acquired by McClelland in 2019.
- Gary attends as many live shows as he possibly can, and when he’s home can be found streaming music or spinning records “every waking hour.”
- Aside from music, Gary enjoys cooking – particularly on the grill, and especially for his granddaughters when they visit.
- Joined McClelland in 2012, and has more certifications than you can shake a stick at.
- Rob has been playing the guitar for over twenty years, including touring the country with a band.
- Rob has taken up cycling, and completed several races in 2019.
- Zach joined McClelland in 2017 with and extensive background in live event production.
- When he’s not traveling the globe, Zach spends time doing color commentary and producing broadcasts for FC Wichita and the Wichita Wings.
- Zach is a roller coaster fiend – he travels far and wide to try out the newest thrills.
- Chris was born and raised in Wichita, and is “a Shocker for life.”
- Chris plays golf with a Handicap of 17, and coaches his son’s baseball team.
- Joined McClelland in 2019, with the acquisition of LivingSound.
- Mike is an accomplished musician (guitar) and has toured, recorded, and taught music for most of his life.
- An experienced traveler, Alaska is the only state Mike has yet to visit. Internationally, he’s been to the UK, France, Spain, and the Philippines.
Marketing Manager / Accounts Receivable
- Laura spends her weekends watching her daughters at softball tournaments and regattas.
- Laura joined McClelland in 2014 the roundabout way – through social work, full-time ministry and non-profit fundraising.
- Loves change – is always thinking of ways to make things better.
- Susan is an avid gardener and loves spending time with her husband, but has the most fun being ‘Grannin’.
- She’s always on the hunt for a bargain and tries to never miss the annual Citywide Garage Sale.
- Susan, who has been with us since 2017, is one of several McClelland car enthusiasts and is currently working on a ’63 Triumph Spitfire with her husband, Danny.
Service / Project Manager
- Joined McClelland in 2011 – the best part of his job is seeing and hearing it all come together.
- Enjoys weekend excursions with his wife, Lynn, and dog, Pax.
- Collects vintage audio gear and is always searching for the ‘perfect’ speaker.
- Von has been at McClelland since 1987 – and has promised never to retire.
- Von is the creative talent behind Turkey Creek Weaving – his scarves, shawls, and ‘cocoons’ keep the women of McClelland warm in the winter; you can find him and his work at art festivals throughout the year.
Senior Technician / Audio Engineer
- Joined McClelland in 2007 – his area of expertise is in auditoriums, paging systems and industrial/large scale jobs.
- Spends the weekends as a drummer in a band, or running sound for other musicians.
- Dustin frequently uses his photography talents to show off the work we do.
Technician / Programmer
- Joined McClelland in 2009 – he’s improving the world one drive-thru at a time.
- Derek is the director of the Mulvane Junior Wrestling Club and keeps stats for the Mulvane High School Wildcats football team.
- Collects and repairs older electronic equipment – he’s always tinkering and inventing.
- Chris gave himself a Christmas present in 2018 by joining the team at McClelland.
- Chris is Dad to two – they have a work van “Just like Daddy’s”.
- Charles can play nearly any stringed instrument, but prefers playing blues, punk, and metal through ridiculously large amplifier systems.
- An avid outdoorsman, Charles enjoys rowing the Ark rivers, camping, and being towed off-road by his specially trained dogs on a mountain-board.
- Always eager for adventure, Charles lives for jobs that require working high up or in enclosed spaces.
- Jared joined the McClelland team in 2021. He loves to see a project come together.
- Jared and his wife, Brooke, enjoy spending time with their dogs, Mila and Mayer.
- Jared is an avid woodworker and a computing aficionado. His photography talents have graced our social media pages, as well.